Our new MACH 510 MM+ vertical machining centres provide precision component manufacturers with high-productivity, high-accuracy and high-speed milling performance at a price that’s guaranteed to make your jaw drop!
With their rigid design and build the machines feature advanced high-torque (up to 70Nm) direct-drive spindle technology (up to 13kW/10,000-15,000rpm) and boast impressive rapids (48m/min) and acceleration/deceleration rates (1.5G), enabling manufacturers to get down to business fast.
The machines are also equipped with a 24-position ATC (swing arm type) and a choice of CNC controls (Fanuc 0i-MF or Siemens 828 with onboard Shop-Mill software).
510 MM+ machines deliver exceptional accuracy and repeatability’s, and feature roller linear guides and large diameter pre-tensioned class C1 ball screws to ensure rigidity, speed and a smooth responsive transmission.
If you’re looking for a vertical machining centre that ever fails to deliver - check-out the 710MM+ and get ready to face the future with confidence.
• Compact footprint.
• Fast (1.5G) acceleration/deceleration and 48m/min rapid rates (Z-, Y- and Z-axis).
• Rigid design and construction throughout minimises vibration and thermal displacement, and ensures high-accuracy machining, improved tool life and lower maintenance costs.
• Heavy-duty, high-precision oversize linear roller guideways and large diameter ball screws for smooth, responsive machining.
• Advanced direct-drive (high torque/high-speed) spindle technology.
• Reliable and high-efficiency ATC.
• Choice of controls - Fanuc, Siemens.
• 4th-axis prepared.
|SIZE L X W X H|
|MAX SPINDLE SPEED|
|RAPID TRAVEL X/Y/Z|