MACH 710MM+: ALWAYS QUICK OFF THE MARK.
The MACH 710MM+ might, at first glance, look like a traditional mini-mill in terms of its size but, look a bit closer, and it becomes clear that there’s nothing standard about this machine. Designed to deliver high accuracies, repeatability’s and exacting surface finishes, the MACH 710MM+ is a fast, flexible and high functioning VMC.
The machine is equipped with a powerful, high-torque direct-drive spindle (up to 13kW/15,000rpm), roller linear guides on all axes, and boasts impressive rapids (48m/min), and fast acceleration/deceleration rates (1.5g). The machine can be supplied with either the Fanuc 0iTB (with AiCC Graphic Display) or the Siemens 828D control (10.4” console) with full ShopMill software.
• Compact footprint.
• Fast (1.5G) acceleration/deceleration and 48m/min rapid rates (Z-, Y- and Z-axis).
• Rigid design and construction throughout minimises vibration and thermal displacement, and ensures high-accuracy machining, improved tool life and lower maintenance costs.
• Heavy-duty, high-precision oversize linear roller guideways and large diameter ball screws for smooth, responsive machining.
• Advanced direct-drive (high torque/high-speed) spindle technology.
• Reliable and high-efficiency ATC.
• Choice of controls - Fanuc or Siemens.
• 4th-axis prepared.
|MAX SPINDLE SPEED||12,000 RPM (10K-15K option)|
|TRAVEL X/Y/Z||710 x 400 x 450|
|RAPID TRAVEL X/Y/Z||48 m/min|
|TABLE SIZE||850 x 410|
|MACHINE WEIGHT||3,400 KG|
|DIMENSIONS||H 2500mm x W 2100mm x D 2891mm|