MACH MT provides manufacturers with two different sized manual lathes – the large-capacity MACH L-1550, and the recently-introduced smaller MACH L-1340 lathe.
• Both machines feature a heavy-duty spindle housed in a robust headstock for increased flexibility and improved productivity (MACH L-1340: 2.2kW/2570rpm: MACH L-1550: 5.5kW/2000rpm)
• The machine’s headstocks are rigidly-designed and built featuring British Matrix manufactured clutches; nylon safety pins in the end train, and Chromium Molybdenum gears and shafts.
• The L-1550 is a large capacity machine – (1250mm distance between centres; 190mm height of centres; X-axis = 235mm; Z-axis = 120mm).
• The L-1340 is a smaller machine – (1000mm distance between centres; 171mm height of centres; X-axis = 180mm; Z-axis = 1000mm).
• Newall DP 500 Digital readout (2-axis) on both machines.
• 3 & 4 jaw chucks and quick change tool posts on both machines.
• Both lathes have: - induction hardened and ground gears and shafts for reliable and long-life performance. - Meehanite cast, anti-vibration and stress-relieved beds for high accuracy and process reliability featuring Turcite B coating between the bed and carriage. - Anti-float-designed backlash eliminators for improved accuracies, surface finishes and tool life.
• The two lathes are equipped with tailstocks for increased flexibility and reliability. - L-1550 Quill diameter = 59mm; Quill travel = 127mm. - L-1340 Quill diameter = 50mm; Quill travel = 112mm.
• Variable speed available on both models
|SWING OVER BED||387mm Dia|
|SWING IN GAP||610mm|
|SWING OVER CROSS SLIDE||238mm Dia|
|DISTANCE BETWEEN CENTRES||1250mm|
|WIDTH OF BED||280mm|
|SPINDLE NOSE||D1-6 x MT No 6|
|SPINDLE SPEEDS||16 stes / 4 ranges|
|CROSS SLIDE TRAVEL||235mm|
|TAILSTOCK QUILL DIA||59mm|
|QUILL TAPER||MT No 4|
|MOTOR||5.5kW (7.5HP) AC type|
|SIZE L X W X H||2580 x 1120 x 1745mm|
|NEWALL DP500 2 AXIS READOUT FITTED|