MACH MT provides manufacturers with two different sized manual lathes – the large-capacity MACH L-1550, and the recently-introduced smaller MACH L-1340 lathe.
• Both machines feature a heavy-duty spindle housed in a robust headstock for increased flexibility and improved productivity (MACH L-1340: 2.2kW/2570rpm: MACH L-1550: 5.5kW/2000rpm)
• The machine’s headstocks are rigidly-designed and built featuring British Matrix manufactured clutches; nylon safety pins in the end train, and Chromium Molybdenum gears and shafts. • The L-1550 is a large capacity machine – (1250mm distance between centres; 190mm height of centres; X-axis = 235mm; Z-axis = 120mm).
• The L-1340 is a smaller machine – (1000mm distance between centres; 171mm height of centres; X-axis = 180mm; Z-axis = 1000mm).
• Newall DP 500 Digital readout (2-axis) on both machines.
• 3 & 4 jaw chucks and quick change tool posts on both machines.
• Both lathes have: - induction hardened and ground gears and shafts for reliable and long-life performance. - Meehanite cast, anti-vibration and stress-relieved beds for high accuracy and process reliability featuring Turcite B coating between the bed and carriage. - Anti-float-designed backlash eliminators for improved accuracies, surface finishes and tool life.
• The two lathes are equipped with tailstocks for increased flexibility and reliability. - L-1550 Quill diameter = 59mm; Quill travel = 127mm. - L-1340 Quill diameter = 50mm; Quill travel = 112mm.
• Variable speed available on both models
|SWING OVER BED||342mm Dia|
|SWING IN GAP||512mm|
|SWING OVER CROSS SLIDE||205mm|
|DISTANCE BETWEEN CENTRES||1000mm|
|WIDTH OF BED||230mm|
|SPINDLE NOSE||D1-4 x MT No 5|
|SPINDLE SPEEDS||16 step via 8 ranges & 2 speed motor|
|CROSS SLIDE TRAVEL||180mm|
|TAILSTOCK QUILL DIA||50mm|
|QUILL TAPER||MT No 3|
|MOTOR||2.2kW (5HP) AC type|
|SIZE L X W X H||2270 x 965 x 1900mm|
|NEWALL DP500 2 AXIS READOUT FITTED|