The MACH VS-2 SP delivers high accuracy, speed, reliability and outstanding value too.
The machine is built to exacting quality standards and features:
- Hand scraped hardened and ground dovetail slideways;
- Turcite B on the machines’ ways, slideways and gibs;
- Hardened and ground table tops and T-slots, with nickel-coated lead screws.
The machine is equipped with a state-of-the-art 3HP EVS Yaskawa-controlled inverter motor that provides absolute control over the infinitely variable spindle speeds (up to 5,000rpm).
The machine is supplied with an impressive range of features - all supplied as standard. These include:
- Newall DRO;
- Low voltage LED lighting;
- Power feed to the X-axis;
- Coolant equipment;
- Stand on style composite base splash tray.
|TABLE TRAVEL (X-AXIS)||890 mm (with power feed)|
|SADDLE TRAVEL (Y-AXIS)||390 mm|
|QUILL TRAVEL||127 mm|
|WORKTABLE (STANDARD)||1370 x 245 mm|
|T-SLOT SIZE||16 mm|
|WEIGHT OF WORKPIECE (MAX.)||500 kg|
|BORING RANGE||200 mm Mild Steel|
|SPINDLE DIAMETER||85.725 mm|
|SPEED, HIGH (INFINITELY VARIABLE)||420 - 5000 rpm|
|FLOOR SPACE||1840 mm x 2087 mm|
|MACHINE HEIGHT||2011 mm|
|MACHINE WEIGHT||1300 kg|